Starting January 22nd, 2018!
Path to Financial Freedom
Let yourself imagine a day when you had the money to do whatever you wanted to do. That can appear to be an overwhelming task, but it can become a reality and the journey to a day of financial freedom can begin in 2018!
Scott & Christine Hupke are hosting the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class where Dave will lay out the simple steps to financial freedom. The following is the link to our class site fpu.com/1056031. If there are any questions regarding the class or how it has changed families’ financial future, feel free to contact Scott & Christine at email@example.com.
The Peace Endowment Team is offering $50 toward registration for all Peace Lutheran Members!
CLICK HERE to get registered and become an FPU Member via Peace’s own class site!
Meetings will take place on Mondays at 6:30PM in the Shalom Room.
- January 22nd – Lesson 1: Super Saving
- January 29th – Lesson 2: Relating with Money
- February 5th – Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning
- February 12th – Lesson 4: Dumping Debt
- February 19th – Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- February 26th – Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- March 12th – Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning
- March 19th – Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- March 26th – Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding