Our children and youth are a treasured part of our church family, constantly growing and learning. Adults being in their lives is just as needed and them simply being at the church is not enough. Developing relationships with our kids at Peace is the most important part of children & youth ministry!
See the lists for our current needs and fill out the form below:
We supply the lessons and get the materials ready. You are free to make each lesson your own, but the lessons are scripted if you are feeling unsure of the material or if you don’t have much time to prep.
- 9AM – Preschool Teachers & Helpers
- 9AM – K-3rd Grade Shepherds (this would allow us to open more classes!)
- 10:10AM – 4th & 5th Grade Connect Teacher
Contact our Children’s Ministry director at Pam@peacelutheran.com
We are in need of co-leaders, which can be anyone that has been confirmed! All material, guidance, & help is provided.
- 5 Co-Leaders – Sundays, 10:10AM | 6th Grade
- 4 Co-Leaders – Wednesdays, 6:15PM | 6th Grade
- 1 Co-Leader – Wednesdays, 8PM | 8th Grade
- 1 Co-Leader – Wednesdays, 8PM | 9th Grade
Contact our Confirmation director at Holly@peacelutheran.com